RAPID COMPLETE ELIMINATION
High-Level Disinfection of Large Spaces
The AP-4 ™, is an advanced ultrasonic product capable of delivering a dense cloud of sub-micron fog droplets (0.69 micron avg.) for the high-level disinfection of large spaces such as those found in hospitals, burn units, clean rooms, and animal facilities.
How Does It Work?
The dense sub-micron aerosol delivers gas-like performance that offers three-dimensional (3-D) coverage and treatment in large areas, multiple connected spaces, complex geometries, long horizontal and vertical runs, and the various surfaces within these spaces, including any equipment or objects located therein.
The result is a complete coverage and treatment of all exposed surfaces within the treated space(s). Altapure delivers what it promises, a 100% elimination of C. difficile and other pathogens such as bacteria, spores, fungus such as C. auris, and viruses such as Corona viruses, reducing the risk of infections to both patients and hospital staff.
The AP-4 ™ is a fully automated “one touch deploy ™” technology. The single compact unit, includes an effective vapor removal system that is built into the same housing as the aerosol generator, and is easily moved and setup by only one individual.
The AP-4 ™ system operates with a unique “closed loop control” of the entire treatment process, including use of one or more of Altapure’s patented HVAC vent control and cover system. These advanced features guarantee a fully validated, safe, and efficacious process.
Residue free process
- 50 minute patient room turn time (entry to exit)
- 100% Elimination of Spores, Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus
- Gas-Like Interaction / 3-D Contact With Complex Surface Geometries
- Single compact unit (aerosol generator + vapor removal system)
- “Extremely thin film” deposition with sub-micron aerosol
- Complete Coverage Accuracy (no human interaction)
50 minute turnaround
- Process meets EPA definition for: Hospital Disinfection / Sporicide.
- Wireless tablet control and data reporting to PC
- Automated Vent Cover System included
Rapid Complete Elimination
Altapure’s process delivers a complete of viruses, bacteria, and bacterial spores, in less than 10 minutes of exposure. Treated surfaces have been clinically proven to show “no growth” for bacterial spores, vegetative bacteria, and viruses.
An independent laboratory has established that the Altapure process has a D-Value of 2.3 – 2.6 minutes (meaning a 90% elimination within only 2.3 to 2.6 minutes of treatment) for Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores. Eing G. stearothermophilus indicates a similar removal of Clostridium difficile. Altapure’s treatment process is rapid, providing room turnovers in under fifty (50) minutes (Exit to Entry) for a common patient room.
The AP-4 ™ is remotely operated using a small and lightweight, hand held “Control Tablet” that is touch screen activated. It communicates via wireless means with one or more AP-4 ™ machines and ancillary devices. The wireless Control Tablet is approved for use in all medical, industrial, and scientific environments.
The Control Tablet displays system status including all fluid levels, and has thermal paper printer capability for cycle validation. The Control Tablet can also wirelessly connect to a PC, for data and report downloads. If lost or damaged, the Control Tablet is easy and economical to replace.
Remote operation allows the AP-4 ™ to be operated and monitored from outside of the treated space, eliminating the interaction between your staff and the high-level disinfection process.
Experiments demonstrating the efficacy of Altapure’s aerosol against the most resistant biologic organisms were confirmed by researchers Dr. Curtis Donskey, MD (Case Western Reserve University, School Of Medicine), Dr. Dennis Maki, MD (University of Wisconsin, School of Medicine), Dr. William Rutala, Ph.D. (University of NC, Epidemiology), Raven Biological Laboratories of Omaha, NE, (now Mesa Laboratories, Inc. – an independent, internationally recognized reference laboratory), and numerous hospitals in the United States. Virus efficacy data was also collected and reported by Biological Consulting Services, Inc.
For more information about Altapure’s efficacy, please visit our “Test Results & Efficacy” section by clicking here.
For more information about Altapure and its process, please visit our Technology section.
advanced ultrasonic product
AP-4 ™ Features
- Rapid Treatment: Less than 50 minute cycle (entry to exit) for common patient room.
- Only one housing contains: Aerosol generator & Vapor removal system.
- High capacity & dense aerosol output (40% increase).
- “Extremely thin film” deposition with sub-micron droplet performance.
- Small and compact.
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver.
- Wireless control and monitoring via tablet.
- Easy to operate – one touch fully-automatic control.
- Multi-Language control and support (English / Espanol).
- Wireless data reporting to PC (download cycle reports).
- Thermal paper printouts for cycle validation.
- Sub-micron aerosol droplets, the smallest & most efficacious in the industry.
- Automatic electronic programmable concentrate / water internal mixing system.
- Closed-loop aerosol control, with no guessing for deploy / dwell / reprocessing times.
- Simple setup and operation means quick room treatment turnaround times.
- Programmable for special agents and disinfection applications.
- Powered from a single common electrical outlet.
- Treats up to 5,000 cubic feet with one machine (adjacent rooms included / variable time).
- Avg. Particle size = 0.69 µm.
- Size – L = 52”(132 cm), W = 25”(63.5 cm), H = 44”(112 cm).
- Ruggedized construction using all food grade polymer and food compliant materials such as 316-L stainless steel.
- Automated Vent Cover devices easily and quietly stow for travel.
- 100 – 120VAC/20A 50/60Hz, all global standard input options are available.
- Designed to comply with common electrical standards.
- One year parts and labor warranty.
* Includes: Two (2) Automatic Vent Covers, one (1) Manual Vent Cover, and one (1) Control Tablet.** The AP-4 shall be used as an adjunct to regular cleaning / disinfection procedures for hard room surfaces. All federal labeling, directions for use, and manufacturer’s recommended protocol, must be followed to achieve best results.
Get in touch!
80 Red Schoolhouse Rd, Suite 101
Chestnut Ridge, NY 10977
BioHiTech Global © 2021 All Rights Reserved